[Numpy-discussion] help translating Hindi into English

Siddhartha Kapoor siddharthakapoor2 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 00:48:18 EDT 2020

Hey Inessa

I am Siddharth Kapoor, and Hindi is my native language. I feel I can surely
help with this project. Please let me know for any further details since
I'm quite comfortable with Hindi and English.

Regards
Siddharth Kapoor
Senior Undergraduate
Dept of Electronics and Communication Engineering
National Institute of Technology
Karnataka, India