[Numpy-discussion] Documentation Team meeting - Monday June 22nd

Melissa Mendonça melissawm at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:14:38 EDT 2020

Hi all!

After last week's meeting, we discussed increasing the frequency of the
Documentation Team meetings. So we're now having the meetings every two
weeks. This means our next meeting will be on *Monday, June 22* at 3PM
UTC**. If you wish to join on Zoom, you need to use this link

https://zoom.us/j/420005230

Here's the permanent hackmd document with the meeting notes:

https://hackmd.io/oB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fhackmd.io%2FoB_boakvRqKR-_2jRV-Qjg&sa=D&usd=2&usg=AFQjCNGIOzVwlfDFd6YAgBwVUjmjQKWRSw>

Hope to see you around!

** You can click this link to get the correct time at your timezone:
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=NumPy+Documentation+Team+Meeting&iso=20200622T15&p1=1440&ah=1

*** You can add the NumPy community calendar to your google calendar by
clicking this link:
https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r?cid=YmVya2VsZXkuZWR1X2lla2dwaWdtMjMyamJobGRzZmIyYzJqODFjQGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20

- Melissa