[Numpy-discussion] participating in AI Code-In?

Saber Tooth sabertooth2022 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 07:40:32 EDT 2020

Hi Ralf ,
I have quite some experience in Computer Vision where I developed a model
to detect different type of currency notes and use object detection to
augment 3d objects on these currency notes ,  there I relied up opencv
python libraries and NumPy arrays for detection .

I'd like to apply for mentoring role .
https://github.com/mrityagi/ARnote
Here is the link to my repo

Thanks ,