[Numpy-discussion] a new grant for NumPy and OpenBLAS!

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Fri Nov 15 00:34:17 EST 2019

Hi Ralf,

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019, at 15:42, Ralf Gommers wrote:
> I'm very pleased to announce that NumPy and OpenBLAS have received a joint grant for $195,000 from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative.

Congratulations on receiving this grant! I am very happy to see more funded involvement in NumPy, and am pleased that you will get to focus some time on increasing participation and diversifying roles. It is absolutely crucial that we succeed in this if we want to remain a healthy project---so thank you for all your hard work on that front.

Best regards,
Stéfan