[Numpy-discussion] Adding to the non-dispatched implementation of NumPy methods

Hameer Abbasi einstein.edison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 16:51:16 EDT 2019

Hey Stephan,

After some discussion with Ralf, I feel that the best way forward would be to add the __numpy_implementation__ (which is my preferred name for it). While I consider the interface final (or at least to the point where we would only add functionality and not remove it), I would prefer to keep the experimental tag, for this very reason: Avoiding having to write a new NEP for adding functionality.

However, I’m open to declaring it non-experimental it as well.

Best Regards,
Hameer Abbasi