[Numpy-discussion] rackspace ssl certificates

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 19:58:28 EDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 19, 2018 at 12:24 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 3:13 PM, Matthew Brett <matthew.brett at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Mon, Jun 18, 2018 at 9:42 PM, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > That would be nice, but I'm not convinced it is helpful :) I note that
>> > latest `apache-libcloud` does not install directly on windows, there
>> > seem to
>> > be some missing dependencies.>
>>
>> I'm happy to give it a go - Chuck - can I cancel the various builds
>> running on my account, so I can do some debugging.
>

> Absolutely! Nuke those suckers ...

Hmm - I just tried installing certifi to get the SSL certificates, and
removed --no-ssl-check.  I wonder if something changed in the
Rackspace protocols, or something.

In case it's useful, I'm using a little repo that runs an Appveyor job
then drops into an RDP server for me to log into, with the relevant
bit here:

https://github.com/matthew-brett/appvfutz/blob/master/appveyor.yml#L24

See: https://www.gep13.co.uk/blog/how-to-use-appveyor-remote-desktop-connection

That said, maybe the fix doesn't work, let's wait on the builds.

Cheers,

Matthew