[Numpy-discussion] Python 3 dict support (issue #5718)

Joseph Fox-Rabinovitz jfoxrabinovitz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 11:07:15 EDT 2016

Jaime,

This is a great intro for people looking to jump into the C side of
things. I have been trying to figure out which bits are the important
ones from looking at the code and the docs. Your post cut out most of
the confusion. Is there some way you would consider adding something
like this this to the docs?

    -Joe