[Numpy-discussion] Numpy pull requests getting out of hand.

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 14:10:31 EST 2016

Hi All,

There are now 130 open numpy pull requests and it seems almost impossible
to keep that number down. My personal decision is that I am going to ignore
any new enhancements for the next couple of months and only merge bug
fixes, tests, house keeping (style, docs, deprecations), and old PRs. I
would also request that other maintainers start looking a taking care of
older PRs, either cleaning them up and merging, or closing them.

Chuck