[Numpy-discussion] Numpy 1.11.0b2 released

Julian Taylor jtaylor.debian at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 29 12:53:43 EST 2016

You most likely don't need a scipy build against it. You should be able
to use the oldest scipy our project supports. Numpy does try to not
break its reverse dependencies, if stuff breaks it should only occur in
edge cases not affecting functionality of real applications (like
warnings or overzealous testing).

Of course that only works if people bother to test against the numpy
prereleases.