[Numpy-discussion] Appveyor Testing Changes

G Young gfyoung17 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 20:13:32 EST 2016

Ah, yes, that is true.  That point had completely escaped my mind.  In
light of this, it seems that it's not worth the while then to completely
switch over to pip + virtualenv.  It's might be better actually to rewrite
the current Appveyor tests to use environments so that the test suite can
be expanded, though I'm not sure how prudent that is given how slow
Appveyor tests run.

Greg