[Numpy-discussion] Multidimension array access in C via Python API

mpc matt.p.conte at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:39:39 EDT 2016

This is the reason I'm doing this in the first place, because I made a pure
python version but it runs really slow for larger data sets, so I'm
basically rewriting the same function but using the Python and Numpy C API,
but if you're saying it won't run any faster then maybe I'm going at it the
wrong way. (Why use the C function version if it's the same speed anyway?)

You're suggesting perhaps a cython approach, or perhaps a strictly C/C++
approach given the raw data?