[Numpy-discussion] Governance model request

Matthew Brett matthew.brett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:57:19 EDT 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:02 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> 1. I hope the discussion can move past the suspicion and innuendo about
> Continuum and Travis

I'm glad the discussion has become a little more calm now, but I find
it difficult not to be annoyed by this statement above.

I see a severe reaction to perceived 'suspicion and innuendo', but I
see no 'suspicion and innuendo'.  Unless you mean that any suggestion
of potential conflict of interest is suspicion and innuendo.

You imply rudeness and bad faith when you say this.  I suppose this
must be aimed at me or Stefan or both of us.  In any case, I think the
accusation is unhelpful and unfair.   It makes this discussion more
difficult to have in the future.

See you,

Matthew