[Numpy-discussion] Asking proposal review/feedback for GSOC 15

Nikolay Mayorov n59_ru at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:40:33 EDT 2015

Hi, Oguzhan. I suggest to add .md extension to the gist file, now it is displayed as raw text.
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 01:16:40 +0200
From: cengoguzhanunlu at gmail.com
To: numpy-discussion at scipy.org
Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] Asking proposal review/feedback for GSOC 15

Hi again,
Thanks Ralf, I understand that. Then, I would like to share a public link to my proposal and I appreciate anybody who take time and leave comment/give feedback. It is on Github Gist.
Thanks in advance,
Oguzhan

> Hi,

> My name is O?uzhan(You may use 'Oguzhan'). I submitted a proposal on the

> system with the title 'NumPy - Vector math library integration'. Ralf

> commented on my proposal and advised to ask for a feedback on mailing list

> and here I am.

> I would appreciate any feedback from community. I think community members

> are able to view my proposal, its visibility is set to 'Organization

> members'.

> I preferred my name in its original form, if any mentor would like to

> search, I provide my name on system below.

> Name: O?uzhan ?nl?

Hi O?uzhan,

There are only a handful of potential mentors signed up in Melange, and

this list is read by hundreds of people. So it would be good to post your

proposal in a publicly accessible place and post the link here. Good

options are on Github or on StackEdit.

Cheers,

Ralf

P.S. for those who do have access to Melange:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/org/google/gsoc2015/blacksimit/5741031244955648