[Numpy-discussion] Biased random number generator

Bachir Aoun bachir.aoun at e-aoun.com
Thu Jul 2 10:37:24 EDT 2015

Dear All,

I have recently developed some features that I think can be useful for
others.
I would like to contribute by providing the code of the following
definitions

BiasedRandomFloatGenerator
BiasedRandomIntegerGenerator

please find the help of those two classes here
http://bachiraoun.github.io/fullrmc/fullrmc.Core.html#module-fullrmc.Core.Collection

Personally, I am using those generators to model molecular structures
by reverse
engineering experimental data.  The generators accumulate experience
through the whole modelling process and automatically update the generation
scheme (numbers probability) according to some success / failure parameter.

If you think this is something that might be interesting and has the
potential to being distributed in the coming Numpy versions please let me
know.

regards

--
Bachir AOUN