[Numpy-discussion] what would you expect A[none] to do?

Benjamin Root ben.v.root at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:10:55 EST 2015

TBH, I wouldn't have expected it to work, but now that I see it, it does
make some sense. I would have thought that it would error out as being
ambiguous (prepend? append?). I have always used ellipses to make it
explicit where the new axis should go. But, thinking in terms of how
regular indexing works, I guess it isn't all that ambiguous.

Ben Root