[Numpy-discussion] Proposal to remove the Bento build.

David Cournapeau cournape at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 19:15:39 EDT 2015

If everybody wants to remove bento, we should remove it.

Regarding single file builds, why would it help for static builds ? I
understand it would make things slightly easier to have one .o per
extension, but it does not change the fundamental process as the exported
symbols are the same in the end ?

David

On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 9:07 PM, Charles R Harris <charlesr.harris at gmail.com