[Numpy-discussion] On responding to dubious ideas (was: Re: Advanced indexing: "fancy" vs. orthogonal)

Eric Firing efiring at hawaii.edu
Wed Apr 8 16:16:41 EDT 2015

On 2015/04/08 10:02 AM, Alan G Isaac wrote:

> 3. I admit, my students are NOT using non-boolen fancy indexing on
> multidimensional arrays. (As far as I know.)  Are yours?

Yes, one attempted to, essentially by accident.  That was in my original
message.  Please refer back to that.  The earlier part of this thread,
under its original name, is also relevant to your other questions.

I'm not going to discuss this further.  The thread is now closed as far
as I am concerned.

Eric