[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] Python for Scientific Computing conference in Boulder, CO; April'15

Fernando Perez fperez.net at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:09:47 EDT 2014

Hi folks,

a colleague from NCAR in Boulder just sent me this link about a conference
they are organizing in the spring:

https://sea.ucar.edu/conference/2015

I figured this might be of interest to many on these lists.  The actual
call isn't up yet, so if you're interested, watch that site for an upcoming
call when they post it (I'm not directly involved, just passing the message
along).

Cheers