[Numpy-discussion] 1.9.0 release runup

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 22:07:52 EDT 2014

Hi All,

It is time to start looking forward to the 1.9.0 release. Currently there
are some 76 open PRs and they keep rolling in, which is good, but we need
to decide on what is important for 1.9 and what can be put off to 1.10
because otherwise we will never finish. The datetime problems and some of
the deprecations/futurewarnings that were present in 1.8 need to be dealt
with. The nanmedian stuff will make a nice addition to the nan functions.
Apart from those, if you have a PR or fix that you think needs to be in
1.9, please make it known.

Chuck