[Numpy-discussion] GSoC 2014 NumPy

Leo Mao lmao20001 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 07:42:55 EST 2014

Hello,
I'm a student studying electrical engineering.  I am interested in
contributing to NumPy and applying GSoC 2014.
I have experience of python and C/C++ programming, and I have already seen
https://github.com/scipy/scipy/wiki/GSoC-project-ideas.
But on that page only the project "Improve Numpy datetime functionality"
targets NumPy.
Currently I am trying to come up with some ideas about enhancing NumPy.
I will be grateful if someone could give me some ideas or guide me as how
to do next.
BTW, I am looking into the issue list of NumPy on github and trying to make
some small bugfixes/enhancement for NumPy.
Thanks in advance.

Regards:
Leo Mao,
student in National Taiwan University,