[Numpy-discussion] Teaching Scipy BoF at SciPy

Chris Barker chris.barker at noaa.gov
Thu Jul 3 11:59:00 EDT 2014

HI  Folks,

I will be hosting a "Teaching the SciPy Stack" BoF at SciPy this year:

https://conference.scipy.org/scipy2014/schedule/presentation/1762/

(Actually, I proposed it for the conference, but would be more than happy
to have other folks join me in facilitating, hosting, etc.)

I've put up a Wiki page to collect ideas for topics. Please take a look and
add your $0.02:

https://github.com/numpy/numpy/wiki/TeachingSciPy-BoF-at-Scipy-2014

See you there,

  -Chris

--

Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker at noaa.gov