[Numpy-discussion] Unsubscribe

Mochena, Mogus D. mogus.mochena at famu.edu
Thu Aug 28 04:19:09 EDT 2014

Please unsubsribe me from this list.
________________________________
From: numpy-discussion-bounces at scipy.org [numpy-discussion-bounces at scipy.org] on behalf of Charles R Harris [charlesr.harris at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 1:00 AM
To: Discussion of Numerical Python
Subject: Re: [Numpy-discussion] ANN: NumPy 1.9.0 release candidate 1 available

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 3:52 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com<mailto:orion at cora.nwra.com>> wrote:
On 08/27/2014 11:07 AM, Julian Taylor wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Almost punctually for EuroScipy we have finally managed to release the
> first release candidate of NumPy 1.9.
> We intend to only fix bugs until the final release which we plan to do
> in the next 1-2 weeks.

I'm seeing the following errors from setup.py:

non-existing path in 'numpy/f2py': 'docs'
non-existing path in 'numpy/f2py': 'f2py.1'

non-existing path in 'numpy/lib': 'benchmarks'

Hmm, benchmarks is long gone, and the f2py files also no longer exist. Since this causes no problems on my system, I suspect something else. How are you doing the install?

Chuck