[Numpy-discussion] multiprocessing, numpy and 32-64 bit cohabitation

Henry Gomersall heng at cantab.net
Thu Sep 19 04:05:35 EDT 2013

On 18/09/13 01:51, Antony Lee wrote:
> I need to interface with a 64-bit DLL and use an extension (pyFFTW)
> for which I can only find a 32-bit compiled version (yes, I could try
> to install MSVC and compile it myself but I'm trying to avoid that...))

I'm now in a position that I might be able to release a 64-bit Windows
version of pyFFTW (I actually have a 64-bit installation of windows)

Rather stupidly, one of the problems at the moment is that I can't
upload the .msi files created under win7 to pypi! (the magic bytes check
is failing due to a version mismatch).

I've had feedback that this is possible. Give me a few hours and I'll
see what I can do...

Cheers,

Henry