[Numpy-discussion] Modern Fortran vs NumPy syntax

Sylwester Arabas sarabas at igf.fuw.edu.pl
Sat Feb 9 19:39:48 EST 2013

Hi All,

On 08/02/13 00:57, Ondřej Čertík wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:31 AM, Frédéric Bastien<nouiz at nouiz.org>  wrote:
>> Maybe you can check that article to find more case to compare.
>
> Yes, I know about this article --- I've been in touch with Sylwester about it,
> as I found his code on github a few months ago, so we discussed it.
> I also CCed him if he wants to add some comments.

Thanks Frédéric and Ondřej for mentioning the paper here. I'll just add
that the arXiv manuscript is a draft. We're working on a revised version
to be posted on arXiv and submitted to a journal in a few weeks. Any
comments are thus very much welcome! (http://arxiv.org/abs/1301.1334)

Regards,
Sylwester

--