[Numpy-discussion] 1.8.0 branch reminder

Charles R Harris charlesr.harris at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 14:36:28 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Charles R Harris <
charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just a reminder that 1.8.0 will be branched tonight. I've put up a big STY:
> PR <https://github.com/numpy/numpy/pull/3635> that removes trailing
> whitespace and fixes spacing after commas. I would like to apply before the
> branch, but it may cause merge difficulties down the line. I'd like
> feedback on that option.

I've also run autopep8 on the code and it does a nice job of cleaning up
things. It gets a little lost in deeply nested lists, but there aren't too
many of those. By default it doesn't fix spaces about operator (it seems).
I can apply that also if there is interest in doing so.

Chuck