[Numpy-discussion] Separating out the maskna code

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Sun May 20 01:08:27 EDT 2012

Wow, Nathaniel.   This looks like a nice piece of tedious work.     I have not reviewed it in detail, but in general I would be very supportive of your plan to commit this to master, make a 1.7 release (without the ReduceWrapper) function and then work on the masked array / ndarray separation plan for 1.8

Of course, first I would want to hear from Mark, to hear his comments about what was removed.

-Travis