[Numpy-discussion] YouTrack testbed

Travis Oliphant travis at continuum.io
Sat Mar 31 15:45:51 EDT 2012

The idea is to allow people to test-out YouTrack for a few weeks and get to know it while we migrate bugs to it.   it looks like it is straightforward to export the data out of YouTrack should we eventually decide to use something else.

The idea is to host it on an external server (Rackspace or AWS that multiple people are able to admin).   So far, I like the keyboard interface and the searchable widget on top.    We will continue to work on moving tickets into the system.

Please give it a try if you have an interest in the Issue Tracker.

Best,

-Travis