[Numpy-discussion] Meta: help, devel and stackoverflow

Aron Ahmadia aron at ahmadia.net
Sat Jun 30 15:10:21 EDT 2012

I and Geoff are moderators on scicomp, I'm happy to invest the effort in
getting the community started there.  One way to use scicomp is like a
blog/faq, that is, if you get a specific question a lot here on the list or
elsewhere, you can ask and answer it yourself on scicomp.  If others find
the post useful, they will vote it and the answer up.

Navel-gazing questions with generic scope are generally discouraged, for a
good feel for the sort of questions we'd be able to handle from a
scipy/numpy perspective on scicomp, take a look at either the petsc or
python tag feeds:

http://scicomp.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/petsc?sort=active&pagesize=15

http://scicomp.stackexchange.com/questions/tagged/python?sort=active&pagesize=15