[Numpy-discussion] need advice on installing NumPy onto a Windows 7 with Python2.7 (32-bit)

Val Kalatsky kalatsky at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 00:29:32 EST 2012

To avoid all the hassle I suggest getting EPD:
http://enthought.com/products/epd.php
You'd get way more than just NumPy, which may or may not be what you need.
I have installed various NumPy's on linux only and from source only which
did
require compilation (gcc), so I am not a good help for your setup.
On the hand, I've done multiple EPD installations on various platforms and
never had problems.
Val