[Numpy-discussion] NaN (Not a Number) occurs in calculation of complex number for Bessel functions

Happyman bahtiyor_zohidov at mail.ru
Fri Dec 21 08:30:20 EST 2012

 I have everything in C or Fortran...According to my friends recommendations I started learning Python for my research...

Do you mean the functions which gave Nan result has not been developed properly yet in Python, Don't you????

For about 1.5 months I have been facing the same problem for Bessel functions.. I think the code that I showed like an example is not working in Python.
What to do ???