[Numpy-discussion] build errors

Paul Anton Letnes paul.anton.letnes at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 09:15:58 EDT 2011

You can use the BLAS and LAPACK environment variables.
export BLAS=/path/to/libatlas.so
export LAPACK=/path/to/libatlas.so
python setup.py build ....

I've recently had problems with ATLAS solving equation systems
incorrectly for certain inputs with no adequate explanation.
Re-running the same simulation but linking to Goto2 BLAS/LAPACK
instead solved the problem. Strange, yet worrisome. YMMV!

Cheers
Paul