[Numpy-discussion] PyArray_ContiguousFromObject & PyDECREF

Hyunsoo Noh noh.hyunsoo at gmail.com
Mon May 16 20:09:31 EDT 2011

Hi,

I think it should give the memory leaking.

I have a similar issue. I am wondering if it works fine when using Py_DECREF()
in the code. In my case, I tried to decref the PyArrayObject using Py_DECREF()
but it gives a segmentation fault. Instead, if I use the PyArray_XDECREF(), it
doesn't give any segmentation fault. However, I am not sure whether it gives any
memory leaking issue when I use PyArray_XDECREF().

Thanks.
Hyunsoo Noh