[Numpy-discussion] Missing/accumulating data

Joe Harrington jh at physics.ucf.edu
Tue Jun 28 12:50:52 EDT 2011

As with Travis, I have not had time to wade through the 150+ messages
on masked arrays, but I'd like to raise a concept I've mentioned in
the past that would enable a broader use if done slightly differently.
That is, the "masked array" problem is a subset of this more-general
problem.  Please respond on this thread if you want me to see the