[Numpy-discussion] scipy installation problem

Alex Ter-Sarkissov ater1980 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 17:12:31 EST 2011

yeah, I've already removed it, still doesn't work.

I'm running Python 2.6 and SciPy version I'm trying to install is
scipy-0.10.0-py2.6-python.org-macosx10.3., pydev version is 2.2.4

I've had no trouble running numpy or Tkinter for example. Also none of
the other modules I'm using have been added to PythonPath

The only problem I've had when installing the interpreter is the error
message that sdlib was either not found or without .py files. I didn't
add these files yet, but everything seems to be runnning smoothly
except this issue with scipy.