[Numpy-discussion] [ANN] Cython 0.15

Paul Anton Letnes paul.anton.letnes at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:31:27 EDT 2011

Looks like you have done some great work! I've been using f2py in the past, but I always liked the idea of cython - gradually wrapping more and more code as the need arises. I read somewhere that fortran wrapping with cython was coming - dare I ask what the status on this is? Is it a goal for cython to support easy fortran wrapping at all?

Keep up the good work!
Paul