[Numpy-discussion] whitespace in git repo

Friedrich Romstedt friedrichromstedt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:56:13 EDT 2010

2010/10/20 Darren Dale <dsdale24 at gmail.com>:
> On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 6:12 AM, Friedrich Romstedt
> <friedrichromstedt at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Due to Darren's config file the .nsi.in file made it with CRLF into the repo.
>
> Uh, no.

You mean I'm wrong?  Wait, I'll check, but ...Hmm, how do I check the
line endings?  `file` told it for the .nsi.in file, but not for the
.py ones.  I was starting from the assumtion that Mac OS X native form
is LF, or even CR, but not CRLF, which is Windows?

Sorry if I wasn't diligent enough or too sure.

Friedrich