[Numpy-discussion] Sorry, probably postponing Binary Release [urgent]

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 16 12:47:42 EDT 2010

Hi Friedrich,

On Sun, Oct 17, 2010 at 12:36 AM, Friedrich Romstedt
<friedrichromstedt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working the past few days usually to somewhen between 1 and
> 7 in the morning on the numpy build, but I feel at the end of my
> power.

Thanks for working so hard, but please don't burn yourself out - we
need you for more than a week!

>  I need some spare of this for my exam on Monday.  I see two
>
> 1)  Vincent, if you feel like, can you try to finish it on your own.
> Don't know ...
>
> 2)  Can we postpone the Binary Release on SF by one week.
>
> I vote for 2) if possible :-)

Don't worry too much. I will tag the RC tomorrow, but if there's no
10.5 binary up yet that's no big deal. The final release is not till
the end of the month.

Will try the vpn tomorrow morning.

Good luck with your exam,
Ralf