[Numpy-discussion] PyDocWeb "the doc editor" and github transition

Vincent Davis vincent at vincentdavis.net
Sat Jul 17 15:11:46 EDT 2010

I have not seen anything about the move to github and how this effects
pydocweb or did I just miss it. I am willing to adapt pydocweb to work
with github but not sure what the desired integration would be. This
should not be to difficult but should/needs to be part of the plan and
documented.
My initial thought is to create a branch for the doc editor. My only
thought is to allow the doc editor (and those administering it) to
maintain a github repo/branch and then allow those that are in control
of the numpy/scipy source to merge/pull the docs with the doc
repo/branch.
(tell me what to do and I will work on it)

Vincent