[Numpy-discussion] TypeError: 'module' object is not callable

Jankins andyjian430074 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 22:31:47 EST 2010

linalg has no attribute "eigen".

Are you able to use scipy.sparse.linalg.eigen?

My working dir is not inside scipy.  It is 'C:\\Users\\jankins'.

I am using Python 2.6.2 and the latest version of scipy.

What should I do? And I couldn't even successfully install scipy in
Ubuntu 9.10 neither by "easy_install" or "source compilation". I am so
desperate.

I planed to use the function to calculate the eigenvalue of a graph.The
graph has about 265,214 nodes and 420,045 edges. So it's better to use
sparse matrix.

Jankins