[Numpy-discussion] SciPy Mail List and Contacting Dave Kuhlman

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 14:03:35 EST 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 10:37, Wayne Watson
<sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Google shows there is a mail list for SciPy, but when I go to the web page

When you say "the web page", please include the URL. Are you talking
about this page:

  http://www.scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

?

> it shows GMANE, and various feeds for SciPy-Dev and User. Maybe I'm missing
> something?

In order to subscribe to one of the lists, click on the "Subscribe"
link next to the list. That will show you all the information
necessary to post to the list and receive replies. scipy-user is
probably the one you are after.

> D. Kuhlman wrote an interesting Tutorial about SciPy (course outline) in
> June 2006. Has it ever been updated?

If it's not updated on his own site, then no.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco