[Numpy-discussion] Python 3 porting

Pauli Virtanen pav at iki.fi
Mon Feb 15 12:55:07 EST 2010

ma, 2010-02-15 kello 10:23 -0700, Charles R Harris kirjoitti:
[clip]
> Segfaults:
>
> test_multiarray.TestNewBufferProtocol.test_export_simple_1d ... FAIL
> test_multiarray.TestNewBufferProtocol.test_export_simple_nd ... ok
> test_multiarray.TestNewBufferProtocol.test_export_subarray ... FAIL
> test_multiarray.TestNewBufferProtocol.test_roundtrip ... Segmentation
> fault

Worksforme, and the tests that FAIL above also pass for me... No idea
what could be different.

> Are there changes you haven't pushed to github?

No. The current is commit 2132bdf550d12af5c2198027182778a47d5d19ab

> I don't want to be making fixes that already exist. It would also be
> easier to work on this if the current state was in the main repository
> so that the rest of us could push changes.

I will push the changes to SVN once I clean up some parts of the commit
history. I'll try to do this ASAP.

Anyway, I will not rebase the py3k branch so it's safe to work on, and
I'll push any new stuff immediately there.

	Pauli