[Numpy-discussion] Installed NumPy and MatPlotLib in the Wrong Order. How uninstall MPL?

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 6 06:43:17 EST 2010

stuck = placed.

I'm pretty sure I used an msi file. I've brought this topic up in 3
forums where I would have thought people knew the answer. Yours  is the
first answer. I would have guessed that  anyone dealing libraries would
have known the answer. Nor have I found anything in two Python books
I've used. I think I'll look at them again. Google didn't even show
anything.

Thanks for the response. I'll try to clear manually the locations we've
mentioned.