[Numpy-discussion] numpy for jython

Peter numpy-discussion at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Dec 23 17:50:58 EST 2010

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 10:24 PM, Thunemann, Paul Z
<paul.z.thunemann at boeing.com> wrote:

> I'd be very interested in hearing more about a numpy port to Java and
> Jython.  If anyone has more info about how to get involved please let
> me know.
>
> -Zack

I'd find even a minimal version useful for Jython (just using pure
Python) as long as it provided the basic data structures and some
core functionality. I'm thinking here of other Python libraries that
use NumPy, but don't necessarily need it for speed reasons alone.

Peter