[Numpy-discussion] mingw-w64 tutorial ?

Sturla Molden sturla at molden.no
Sun Aug 22 08:58:25 EDT 2010

Remember that you will need the Win 7 SDK for .NET 3.5. The version
for .NET 4 links with the wrong CRT. It's 1 GB download so Pick the
correct. Remember that Python distutils needs the environment
variables DISTUTILS_USE_SDK and MSSdk set to use it. The first we must
set manually, the latter comes from running setenv.

VS2008 Express has a 64 bit compiler.  It's not available from the
IDE, but we don't need that for Python extensions.

Sturla

Sendt fra min iPhone