[Numpy-discussion] Math Library

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 12:56:10 EDT 2010

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 9:50 AM, Charles R Harris
<charlesr.harris at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Robert Kern <robert.kern at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:11, Charles R Harris
>> <charlesr.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

>> we

>> > I care. I want the code to be organized.
>>
>> Then do it when there is code and we can see what needs to be organized.
>>

> I am writing code and I want to decide up front where to put it. I know
> where you stand, so you need say no more. I'm waiting to see if other folks
> have an opinion.
>
> Chuck

Will you be using it right away?  If so, organize it locally how think it'll
work best, work w/ it a little while and see if you "guessed" right or if
you find yourself wanting to reorganize; then provide it to us w/ the
benefit of your experience. :-)

DG