[Numpy-discussion] The problem with arrays

Fabrice Silva silva at lma.cnrs-mrs.fr
Tue Sep 22 09:31:35 EDT 2009

Le mardi 22 septembre 2009 à 17:42 +0530, yogesh karpate a écrit :
> I just tried your idea but the result is same. it didnt help .
>
> 2009/9/22 Nadav Horesh <nadavh at visionsense.com>
>         A quick answer with going into the details of your code:
>
>         try
>          plt.plot(R_time,R_amp,'go',hold=1)
>         (one line before the last)
>
>          Nadav

You may separate the computation part and the plotting one by storing
your results in a R_time and a R_amp array (length a1 arrays).

Concerning the plotting issue : are you sure the points you want to be
displayed aren't yet? print the values within the loop :
>>>     print (R_amp, R_time)
to check your values.
You may also inspect your graphs to see how many lines they have :
>>> plt.gca().get_children()
or
>>> plt.gca().get_lines()
might help