[Numpy-discussion] Procedure for doing documentation reviews

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:16:44 EDT 2009

Technically, after "Needs Review," it's supposed to go through "Needs Work
(Reviewed)"  The "by the book" way to do it would be to:

0 & 1) Provide comments in the Discussion section and change status to
"Needs Work (Reviewed)" (in either order);

2) Edit, if inclined.

3) Answer your own comments as a record of what you've done;

4) At the end of all this, if you feel it's ready for review again, change
status to "Needs Review (Revised)."

Thanks!

DG