[Numpy-discussion] 1.4.0: Setting a firm release date for 1st december.

Ralf Gommers ralf.gommers at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 4 04:37:26 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM, David Cournapeau <cournape at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think it is about time to release 1.4.0. Instead of proposing a
> release date, I am setting a firm date for 1st December, and 16th
> november to freeze the trunk. If someone wants a different date, you
> have to speak now.
>
> There are a few issues I would like to clear up:
>  - Documentation for datetime, in particular for the public C API
>  - Snow Leopard issues, if any
>
> Otherwise, I think there has been quite a lot of new features. If
> people want to add new functionalities or features, please do it soon,

It would be good if we could also have one more merge of the work in the doc
editor (close to 300 new/changed docstrings now). I can have it all reviewed
by the 13th.

Unless you object, I'd also like to include the distutils docs. Complete
docs with some possible minor inaccuracies is better than no docs.

Cheers,
Ralf