[Numpy-discussion] More on Summer NumPy Doc Marathon

David Goldsmith d_l_goldsmith at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 02:11:59 EDT 2009

Hi again, folks.  I have a special request.  Part of the vision for my job is that I'll focus my writing efforts on the docs no one else is gung-ho to work on.  So, even if you're not quite ready to commit, if you're leaning toward volunteering to be a team lead for one (or more) categories, please let me know which one(s) (off list, if you prefer) so I can get an initial idea of what the "leftovers" are going to be.  Thanks!

DG