[Numpy-discussion] Help with interpolating missing values from a 3D scanner

David Bolme bolme1234 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 16 15:20:37 EST 2009

Thanks for all the ideas.  I think I will look into the
scikits.delaunay, Rbf, or gaussian smoothing approach.  My best idea
is similar to the Gaussian smoothing.  Anyway, all of the missing data
gaps seem to be small enough that I expect any of these methods to
accomplish my purpose.   I have read some of the work on PDE's and in-
painting but I think it is overkill for this particular application.
I will let you know how it works.

Thanks again,
Dave